Call 951-686-HELP (4357
If you are experiences an immediate life or death emergency, call 911.
Helpline is a program of Inland SoCal 211+ and is Riverside County’s leader in crisis intervention and suicide prevention and response. If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide or in crisis, please call 951-686-HELP (4357) anytime, day or night. Helpline provides research-based help and compassionate hope to every contact in over 120 languages via phone, chat, sms/text and email. The service is free and confidential.
Inland SoCal 211+ offers a variety of suicide prevention training, crisis support and survivor services that include grief support for individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide. This essential program has operated throughout Riverside County since 1968 which makes it one of the longest suicide hotlines in the state of California.
Community Connect provides a variety of mental health and suicide prevention training in throughout Riverside County. We invite you to attend an upcoming training or schedule a training today to learn the steps on identifying and responding to mental health and suicide.
- Know the Signs (3 hour), Suicide Awareness for ages 14+, available in English and Spanish
- suicideTALK (90+ min), “Should we talk about suicide?” Brings suicide awareness to our communities. Suicide Awareness for ages 14+, available in English and Spanish [FACTSHEET]
- safeTALK (3 hour), Prepares anyone over the age of 15 to learn suicide alertness skills. Suicide Alertness for ages 15+, available in English and Spanish [FACTSHEET]
- Mental Health First Aid (8 hour), Course that teaches the general public how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. Mental Health First Aid for ages 18+, available only in English. [FACTSHEET]
- ASIST (2-day), Workshop is for caregivers who want to learn suicide intervention skills. Suicide First Aid for ages 16+, available only in English [FACTSHEET]
To sign up for a training or discuss scheduling a training please use the contact Jennifer Carson, firstname.lastname@example.org.